Ed's Christmas Curmudgeon Ride - 16th December 2012

Great idea Ed,I'm happy with food at the Crown, very nice it is there too , probably go for one course as I have my elite figure to maintain :shock:

Not long now and the weather forecast is looking good :cool:

Any new takers?

Do we need confirmed numbers to book for the pub Ed? I may have a couple of hanger-ons

daj":1npoz8ug said:
Not long now and the weather forecast is looking good :cool:

Any new takers?

Do we need confirmed numbers to book for the pub Ed? I may have a couple of hanger-ons

Please accept my apologies gents but i'll be unable to attend this one.....work pressures and ill-health blah, blah, blah :)

Beer of the gods, are we sure about that?

SKOL-beer.jpg

at the pub for 2pm.

hmm seeing as I've not ridden further than 3 miles since um I can't remember I'd better set off at 9am!

Seriously though I am a bit worried about holding you all up (more than usual) :oops:

may have to miss the meal....need to get back inthe afternoon, but am up for the ride? what time are you meeting up.....

nevadasmith":xmd5v79r said:
at the pub for 2pm.

hmm seeing as I've not ridden further than 3 miles since um I can't remember I'd better set off at 9am!

Seriously though I am a bit worried about holding you all up (more than usual) :oops:

Its a social ride Adrian and the route is really flat its not a "Ed special" I promise you!! There are two noted climbs either steep or long it will be fine.

I'm most likely going to miss this one too as old cycling buddy I've not even seen for 21yrs is coming up to visit his folks and wanting to meet up with my local club...after so long, I dont want to miss this.

Was looking forward to this too , specially after last ride :(

Oh well...plenty of opportunity in new year, when I should have my retro bike finished too!

Have a good one all.

markyp":jhuz00g0 said:
may have to miss the meal....need to get back inthe afternoon, but am up for the ride? what time are you meeting up.....

9.30 a.m. at The Crown for a prompt 10 a.m. start (or at mine around 9.15 to ride over although parking space is a bit limited).

tarloone":jhuz00g0 said:
I'm most likely going to miss this one too as old cycling buddy I've not even seen for 21yrs is coming up to visit his folks and wanting to meet up with my local club...after so long, I dont want to miss this.

Was looking forward to this too , specially after last ride :(

Oh well...plenty of opportunity in new year, when I should have my retro bike finished too!

Have a good one all.

Will look forward to seeing you on a proper bike in the New Year!

Back