Fizik Antares Versus (Kium rails)

Rolling Thunder

Retro Guru
I bought this in May this year and fitted it to my Ridley Phaeton. I have done about 250 miles on it, but now I'm going back to an Fizik Arione Versus - a longer saddle. I'm 1.93m tall and move about a lot on my saddle, so the Arione fits me better as it's almost a third as long again.

It's in near perfect condition, and will come in the original purchase packaging. I'm a Fizik man, and I'd recommend this saddle to all but the tallest of riders.

£65 posted (originally cost £124.99)

Payment by paypal gift

Pm me for any questions

Description

Fizik Antares Versus saddles incorporate a pressure relief area into the most popular Spine Concept shapes. Fi'zi:k believe comfort is achieved by optimising the seating surface area and that full cutout designs decrease seating surface and support. VERSUS saddles have the same surface area as the corresponding solid surface saddles. VERSUS saddles use the same base as the current road saddles to maintain structural integrity. Saddles with cutouts have a weaker base structure, and begin to flex and sag immediately in use. VERSUS saddles use the optimum ergonomic channel shape to ensure pressure relief and support without involving the sharp edges common in cut-out saddles. Popular lightweight Antares with VERSUS pressure relief channel

Specification and Features of Fizik Antares Versus
Rilsan Carbon Reinforcd OMD base
K:ium rail
ICS-ready for bags & lights
Microtex cover and thigh glides
175g
Fizik Antares Versus Perfect for high performance road bikes.

FA1_zps73335753.jpg

FA2_zps2c96acef.jpg

FA3_zpsa3f6c5d1.jpg

FA4_zps17a2abc7.jpg

Very tempted. I'm a bit confused by the packaging. Is the weight of the saddle 175g or 209g?

Do you need anything by way of swaps?

Thanks

Rich

It's advertised as 175g on website blurb, but came as 209g on the packaging.

I'm not a weight weenie, so I never bothered weighing it!

It's seems slightly lighter than my new Fizik Arione Versus.

I don't need anything by way of swap, unless you've a black Brooks Swallow knocking about!

Latest posts

Back