If I catch someone nicking my bike....?

AMPrider":1y1oi6mr said:
I think a vintage 450mm Syncros would be appropriate under the circumstances. You could either swing it or insert it(or both), to deter the would be thief.

For the first time i'm starting to understand why some chaps only want to buy their stuff NOS. :LOL:

if you can remember befour you go all red mist take a few photos of the guy, it will help your side of the story.

I caught someone stealing my alpinestars al-mega once. He was riding off on it and I ran up behind and grabbed the seatpost. This resulted in testicles hitting the stem and then going over the handlebars. He seemed more bothered about his bottle of vodka that he dropped than anything else. Then started insisting that it was his bike. Tosser.

Yog Sothoth":35a1hbp5 said:
Should have smashed the vodka over his head.

I was only about 16 and he was fairly big! I was in a bike shop at the time and the owner ran out as well when he saw me running for my bike!

I was taken to court after finding three men in the hallway of my parents house.
I asked them to leave*politely* and was laughed at.
Apparently, a punch in the throat is not reasonable force even when it is 3 against 1....

speedplay":130dr4gu said:
I was taken to court after finding three men in the hallway of my parents house.
I asked them to leave*politely* and was laughed at.
Apparently, a punch in the throat is not reasonable force even when it is 3 against 1....

Eh how is it not?! Dammit.
What happened?

Back