1993 Colnago Super Piu. Record Deltas etc

Well I would hazard a guess that to any purest the very notion of a respray would be a disgrace . . .

I love 100% original bikes but I have come around to thinking that if you manage to save a frame that is looking worn and you get the job done professionally ( and I know bob jackson certainly aren't the cheapest and always do a great job) then that is fine.

The thing I really have a problem with is when people get non-colnago's resprayed and rebadged as a colnago's!

Well I would hazard a guess that to any purest the very notion of a respray would be a disgrace . . .

I love 100% original bikes but I have come around to thinking that if you manage to save a frame that is looking worn and you get the job done professionally ( and I know bob jackson certainly aren't the cheapest and always do a great job) then that is fine.

The thing I really have a problem with is when people get non-colnago's resprayed and rebadged as a colnago's!

I think it's worth it solely for that first pic... the angles of the rear seat stays and Delta's compliment each other perfectly...

Any chance of a high res image so I can use it for PC wallpaper... Best I'll get as I'm about £1400 short in cash terms!

:cool: :cool: :cool:

I think it's a really tough market at the moment. I've seen some bikes for crazy cheap.

Good luck though, I'm sure of you hold out you'll get what you are looking for.

ksvb5368":1bhbt27l said:
I think it's a really tough market at the moment. I've seen some bikes for crazy cheap.

Good luck though, I'm sure of you hold out you'll get what you are looking for.

you're right - seems that the prices fetched now for nice kit have fallen - great if your'e buying but crap if your'e selling!

Back