For Sale Colnago Mexico Oro 1979

Tomianson

BoTM Winner
BoTY Winner
Feedback
View
Hi all. Im selling a stunning 1979 Colnago Mexico Oro with pantographed Campagnolo Super Record.
I'm putting up for sale my very gorgeous 1979 Mexico Oro, in very good condition.

The frame is gorgeous, the gold is still very bright with very few marks anywhere. The decals are good with only minor wear in places. I believe this is a 58cm, the seat tube is 58cm from the centre of the bb to to top, the top tube is 56.5cm from centre of seat tube to centre of head tube.

This bike is wonderfully original with a couple of interesting changes sometime in its past. Campagnolo Super record pantographed Colnago, the only changes are the front derailleur is the even rarer cut-out Record Front mech, the pedals are Record Track pedals with Alfredo Binda straps, the brake levers are 50th Anniversary levers and the Saddle is Rolls.

This bike is full of wonderful details, the rims are Colnago badged, the tyres are the original Clement Colnago tyres, but don't hold air.

This actual bike was featured in the September 2013 Cycle Sport Magazine, a copy of which i will provide with the bike.

I'm thinking £3750 or best offer, i can ship it anywhere in the world at the buyers expense.

Pictures here:

Back