Cycling needs more beards !!!!!!

David B":186dny8x said:
Retro Cat":186dny8x said:
The two main drawbacks of being a bearded cyclist;

1. Beard getting caught in helmet clip (ouch face)

2. Flies and road crap getting caught in beard

Plus:

3. You probably want to avoid any possibility of resembling Noel Edmonds.

;)

David

Looking more like Mr Blobby at the mo

A0-VYwjCMAA5SIl.jpg

That is all.

firedfromthecircus":1spubsfy said:
brocklanders023":1spubsfy said:
Beards are never a good thing.

That is all.

Ah, poor boy.
Taken in by the marketeers who strive to emasculate us purely in order to sell a few billion quids worth of razors!
And the women who find masculinity threatening and try to keep us looking like pre-pubescent boys.

;)

Touche sir!!

Although conjugal rights are tricky when the good lady refuses to come within 4 metres of you :LOL:

i have a beard. i hold it responsible for the fact that i have a 2 year old son and another on the way.

i love my beard. i dont think i'll ever get rid of it.

i expect my son to have one too (just as any other father would expect their son to support the same football team as they do)....

my beard had frost in it once from a cold ride to work one morning.
i felt very brave and manly that day.

I have a beard. I love it too. It kinda makes me more handsome - by masking the overall ugliness :cool:

But in few days it will disappear. Movember on its way... :roll:

I sport mine :cool:

Only girlies(and maybe Gazz) have soft skin on their faces .Real men have leather skin from years of riding into the wind,sailing into salt spray and other manly pursuits :cool:

dyna-ti":1e9m98wa said:
sailing into salt spray and other manly pursuits :cool:
There is something deeply worrying about that statement :shock: :LOL: (or is it my juvenille sense of humour!)

I sport a beard. Have done so for years. I have shaved it off in the past for Movember and the like, but every person I know actively tells me that I simply have to grow it back and that I look better with a beard! I do have a small chin though and I have been, in the not too distant past, been compared to Gail Platt frmo corrie on the chin stakes.

Gail_platt_2008.jpg

The beard stays!

Back