Who here can do a wheelie....???

Cocking around in a car park, doing wheelies, endos, stoppies, and having bunny hop and long jump competitions with your mates is as essential to the essence of mountain biking as wearing a helmet and at some point liking purple anodising! So so much fun can be had...

rosstheboss":ssk7pd4c said:
Cocking around in a car park, doing wheelies, endos, stoppies, and having bunny hop and long jump competitions with your mates is as essential to the essence of mountain biking as wearing a helmet and at some point liking purple anodising! So so much fun can be had...

Thats my teenage years right there :D

mattbrown":2qveezb4 said:
rosstheboss":2qveezb4 said:

Thats my teenage years right there :D

mine too :LOL:

I could wheelie down the spiral type multi storey car park ramps. Wheelieing down hill sorts the men from the boys! Wheelieing around corners downhill was my 'thing'.

firedfromthecircus said:
I wonder if the people who are decrying wheelies are doings so because they are rubbish at them :?: :LOL:

Lets have someone who can wheelie and manual like a king say it's overrated.;)

Me, I can do enough to get my front wheel over trail obstacles , but not much more. :oops: I would love to be able to manual. Even pushing forty I still think it's proper cool. :cool:

Wheelies are rubbish and crap because I can't do 'em

I can do a half decent wheelie.

I've surprised the odd kid with a wheelie on the way home from work, they don't expect it from some old bloke (in their eyes) on a knackered old rigid mtb with full guards.

I've had to calm them down recently as I've just started using spuds on the road and daren't drop off the back clipped in!

Manuals are the ultimate cool for me though and I can't manual for toffee.

gtRTSdh":dkf66g1s said:
I could wheelie down the spiral type multi storey car park ramps. Wheelieing down hill sorts the men from the boys! Wheelieing around corners downhill was my 'thing'.

Certainly does, i cant. Although im not too bad otherwise. Impressive though.

Back