Paisley Freight couriers...

I tried using them (not for bike stuff) and they were rubbish. The man in a van never turned up, and after the fifth rebooking I just gave up.

For a refund but no apology or explanation... Oh and trying to get hold of them was a very frustrating process indeed.

Personally from my own experience I'd never go near them again, but as has been said already - some people use them regularly without issue..

I guess it comes down to who happens to operate for them locally.

Must be lucky, because I have only ever had one issue, and it was my fault because I booked a collection with totally the wrong dimensions.

:)

Senditnow.com...

Parcelforce by the backdoor... £15 (inc VAT) for a full bike on a two day service. Just put weight at 15 kilo's.. no need for box dimensions...

Don't even need to put labels on driver brings them.

No Brainer... Must have used them 20 or so times without issue

:cool:

Re:

always find this type of thing weird, i used them from a suggestion from a thread here, to post 4 x 18" wheels and tyres to scotland, £35 recorded, and TNT picked them up! the guy got them i think the next day and all was fine. but yeah it comes down to who has the contract in your local area as like has been said it can be a man in a van!

Hey I resent that! I do some deliveries for local couriers and I am extremely reliable and rarely do more than ten keepy ups with packets marked FRAGILE!

Back