matthew71":3m6csb1m said:
daj":3m6csb1m said:
matthew71":3m6csb1m said:
What,s the seat tube dave?

Be too small for you Matt it's a 52 cm :cry:

I am sure we can muster something up though

Like everything you have ever given me dave,just to small :shock:

Matt you can use my Ibis Spanky - 54cm.

You like a good spanking and it gives me a great excuse for not being able (man enough) to take on the gospel pass. :)

nevadasmith":3p2jw4jk said:
matthew71":3p2jw4jk said:
daj":3p2jw4jk said:
matthew71":3p2jw4jk said:
What,s the seat tube dave?

Be too small for you Matt it's a 52 cm :cry:

I am sure we can muster something up though

Like everything you have ever given me dave,just to small :shock:

Matt you can use my Ibis Spanky - 54cm.

You like a good spanking and it gives me a great excuse for not being able (man enough) to take on the gospel pass. :)

thanks for the offer adrian, but i really need something about 57cm, so you are free to go and watch dave on his electric yogart pot bike :LOL:

Dave, I thought that large red intruder you ordered turned out to be their fire extinguisher!

I have nice steel bike in 57cm flavour you can borrow. Only trouble is, its fixed.

mrkawasaki":3cgmdzem said:
Working on being there with the Mechanic for this...

Great stuff!! With the added bonus of slowing the old man down with a hangover!!!

Uh oh!!!!! My ededwards dictionary radar is going ten to the dozen :) hmmmm....lets fish it out and see what we can find. Let me see......'enigmatic'...no too far, 'enticing'...again no...'exhilirating'.... :roll: ...ahaaaaa here we are...

Engaging - adj.......meaning dangerous, a touch reckless, insane, sphincter puckering.

See also - yampy coll.

I was enthused to see two pages of responses until I read Dave and Matt's 'banter'!

Anyway, as I sit in our Tuscan villa post L'eroica, glass of red in hand, an autumn assault on Gospel Pass with the crack squad who have signed up so far (plus Neil) really whets my jaded cycling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back