Hope Titanium freehub body

stevet1

BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I would like to fit a Titanium freehub body to my Hope XC hub, has anyone got one either as a spare, on a broken hub or even on a complete hub at the right price. Must be from a Hope XC hub, the freehub bodies from the ti-glide or bulb hubs are not compatible (I've tried both).
Thanks.

Have you got a pic of the one you are replacing?
I've got a non magnetic one that definately isn't aluminium :D
Hard to confirm if its Ti or stainless though :roll:

The steel ones are normally black in colour. Also if you weigh it, the Ti ones are around 100g, the steel are nearer 150 (with bearings). Would be interested if you think it is Ti. The differences between the Ti-glide and the xc hub are very subtle differences in the bearing size and depth.

Its defo not steel as its non magnetic
I can send you a pic if you like?
I bought it advertised as being for a Bulb hub but the diametre of the section that fits into the hub body where the pawls sit is of too big a diametre :roll:
If you have a vernier handy take some sizes and i'll make sure its the right one ;)

The XC/Mono should be the same as the Ti-Glide freehub, same bearings as well. It's the shell that changed. I'm as ever on the lookout for a Ti-Glide one.

Pic would be good, pm me for email address.
I'm 100% certain that a Ti-glide one doesn't fit, it looks like it should and I tried to install it but I can't remember now what is different.
If you think its Ti, then I'll probably take it (depending on price!) and if it does not fit my xc hub then maybe its for a Ti-glide and I'll pass it on to FluffyChicken?

Back