Cannondale M400 watch this space

Very nice bike.

Bur i think the year is 1992 instead of 1994.

You can find the bike in the 1992 brochure, it was also sold in blue.

You can find the brochure with al technical specifications at vintagecannondale.com.

Good luck with the bike.

:D

Cheers Mr pies, :D

Gonna take my time on this as the guys that karma'd the bike ate sending me all the stuff needed to complete it :D

You know who you are ;)

does it still have the Suntour Xpress shifters? If so make sure your cable inner/outers are new and the shifters well lubed.

johntomjoe":3ga3si4m said:
Cheers Mr pies, :D

Gonna take my time on this as the guys that karma'd the bike ate sending me all the stuff needed to complete it :D

You know who you are ;)

you know its just a shame the guy who gave you all these things, who is fixing your manitous, who does a lot of good work for charity, but doesnt like to to take any credit doesnt have his own retro mountain bike site for you to showcase this bike :roll:

legrandefromage":2gnjwt4k said:
does it still have the Suntour Xpress shifters? If so make sure your cable inner/outers are new and the shifters well lubed.

it did have but i karma'd them

its having :

xt v brake levers.

xt parralel v brakes front and back...

cartridge pad holders...

new pads.

xt rear mech...

gripshift srt 800 x ray shifters.. :)

Charlieboy28":3qnngvki said:
you know its just a shame the guy who gave you all these things, who is fixing your manitous, who does a lot of good work for charity, but doesnt like to to take any credit doesnt have his own retro mountain bike site for you to showcase this bike :roll:

i dont want this thread to be spoiled by ridicule and slanging matches as per norm

its a whole bunch of people giving stuff not just one

and its me doing the charity bikes

if any of these guys have had disagreements or been banned from here it has nothing to do with me

johntomjoe":29mud0xh said:
Charlieboy28":29mud0xh said:

i dont want this thread to be spoiled by ridicule and slanging matches as per norm

its a whole bunch of people giving stuff not just one

and its me doing the charity bikes

if any of these guys have had disagreements or been banned from here it has nothing to do with me

you know it seems you are the one with an agenda, either your own or someone elses.

Would have been nice to know why exactly, but then its of little interest and of even less consequence.

I will say no more

Back