Timbuk II group buy for RB UK members

Dick Scruttock

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Having spoken firstly with Jeff at FFB and John to check with both of them this would be ok I can no proceed.

I am offering to UK retrobikers the chance to buy Timbuk II tyres from FFB and instead of them been sent to the UK I am going to have them delivered to the hotel my company use in JFK (Only employees from my company use the hotel, it's exclusive to us and the bell boys happily sign and document all parcel arrivals. They would be collected and ready for dispatch in the UK late next month as that is when I am next here.

I would like members to pay me initially $49.99 per tyre, I will cover shipping to the hotel and then shipping to each member and once people have them if they could then repay me the postage costs both in the UK and from FFB to JFK? I think that's the fairest way as I am unsure on UK postage costs and Jeff's postage will vary depending on numbers ordered.

Can I just gauge interest at the moment and then in a week or so I will have a better idea of how many my case can hold.

1. Rick Draper x2
2. Supergoose x2
3. Nevadasmith x2
4. Mr. Ship x2
5. Antstark x2

Cool Rick, put me down for a pair please. Used these at the Peaks ride and they were great.

what do they look like? are there size options? what type of bead? could be interested in a set of these,

cheers

Right if I can leave it at that now just until Wednesday so I can check on space. If I can fit more in I will add a few more slots to the list in the first post.

Rick Draper":h5e8kyjy said:
Right if I can leave it at that now just until Wednesday so I can check on space. If I can fit more in I will add a few more slots to the list in the first post.

Hi - I'm not sure if it's too late, but I've been trying to find some tan sidewall tyres for my latest build and came across this thread.

Is it too late to put my name down for a pair?

Thanks,

Oli

Back