Klein Attitude Repaint Repair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nader":135wanla said:
sylus":135wanla said:

Martin has continously tried to push his positive work in his own thread, jon has jumped into Martins thread continously had little digs, silly smileys, blamed language whilst like a sneaky school bully hoping nobody knows what he is doing.

this was a positive thread and I hope it returns as such but with Jon unable to control himself, seeing another painter does better work and has a better after care service he has sought to close this thread and the opposition

I fhope this will return back to the positive work but Jon needs to be removed from this thread until he can behave himself

I know Jon has his fanboys but even they must be thinking...Jon..walkaway your making yourself look like someone who no one will want to do business with.... so I hope one of his fanboys will have a word in his ear

because at this rate..more people will walk away from his work due to his behaviour and I'd rather that not happen

AGREED.... ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

So agree! Its pathetic to see Jons behavior in this thread! He is such a poor amateur himself and try til instruct and mock a really professional painter.

rainforest1":33dhvcpf said:
.. Its pathetic to see Jons behavior in this thread!...
..as they say "Harm set, harm get." ;)

well I think, Jon should always remember two things:

- to live and let live
- if you expect respect must also respect

:D

I think it's other peoples behaviour that is in question in this thread... not Jon or Martins ..... :roll:
Both Jon's AND Martin's thread have now been trashed, by mostly the same people!
Some people need to get a life
G

Going on a with the backfire the decals needed to be applied. In the case you have no screen printed decals you can apply the logos direct on the frame.

Using the test tube I`d like to show you how to apply a logo manually.
At first I cut out a stencil to mask the tube

Klein_Adroit_Backfire_Tube1_ETOE_72.jpg

After masking the tube I spray on some layers of white. Its only needed for the outlines but normal to print or spray the complete letters.

Klein_Adroit_Backfire_Tube11_ETOE_72.jpg

The result after demasking is a white logo.

Klein_Adroit_Backfire_Tube2_ETOE_72.jpg

Now I need the black inlays.
The procedure is the same but instead of spraying white I use black and some thiner letters in the masking tape.

Klein_Adroit_Backfire_Tube3_ETOE_72.jpg

Let`s have a closer look at the result. Now I have an even logo on the tube . The last step is a layer of clear coat which I will apply later on when I spray the frameset and some other parts.

Klein_Adroit_Backfire_Tube4_ETOE_72.jpg

How long before this one gets locked?

Come on rainforest1 keep it comming, you lost your battle in the last thread. Lets see you loose this one after another warning from a mod.

It's a huge shame as martins work is fantastic and so is jons, together the world they'd create would have been great.

But alas were battling across the pond again, fuelled buy dicks lie rainforest1.

Rainforest1 , I hope your parents know your using there computer.

How did I miss these threads! Just been through this one and the locked one and I have to say they're more entertaining then Downton bloody Abbey. :LOL:

Both painters seem to do good work from what I can see. :cool:

Martin, the white then the black letters...are they a one off vinyl or do you have to apply two sets because if it's 2 seperates how on earth do you achieve the uniform border? it's such a small margin for error

sylus":1qsjc0i2 said:
Martin, the white then the black letters...are they a one off vinyl or do you have to apply two sets because if it's 2 seperates how on earth do you achieve the uniform border? it's such a small margin for error

Thats exactly what I was thinking - but as the first white spray is larger he has to reapply the mask, surely? Serious accuracy there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back