Ibis Bow Ti

Not a penny wasted on that beaut.
Love the disc mount- did you have any input to design?

Note to self:-Campag on next MTB!

CTK":1fevpjs8 said:
Not a penny wasted on that beaut.
Love the disc mount- did you have any input to design?

Note to self:-Campag on next MTB!

Thanks! The disc mount is pure Steve Potts but I did insist on specific cable routing to make the bike look balanced as they usually just drill though the v-brake guides on the top-tube. I had them leave that for either a rear shock remote or dropper post control.

Steve and John are great people to work with and do things very thoroughly including x-raying the frame to check for any faults, means I am very happy to ride this decade old frame!

I have but it's better to use campa shifters and campa mechs on a campa block. All shifts beautifully and smoothly!

This is going to sound like a stupid question (and I'm sure they didn't), but PLEASE don't tell me they just sent it back to you like this? :shock:

66b4fb82.jpg

Ha! No, very, very safely crated with wooden blocks in all the spaces to prevent crushing, surrounded with lagging and poly chips. I could have stood on the box and it wouldn't have known! That said, I did pay $400 for shipping so I was expecting something special.

was this the frame on ebay that i pointed to?

have to admit it looks better/less weird built up

No, different and much smaller one. I think that the smaller ones do look less goofy (one of the few small joys about being a short-arse!).

Holy crap, that's beautiful! :cool:
Perhaps due to the unusual design it really does look timeless – could be something fresh from Eurobike 2012.

Would be interesting to hear about the ride characteristics after you've got it dirty.

Back