Cold Play at the paralympics

grumpycommuter

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I thought that the 'missiles on towerblocks' were present for George Michael.......but PLEASE God let them be there for Chris Martin et al :LOL:

Ah God, please, no!
It's going to be quite a comedown after a whole summer of sporting derring do,But why have these miserable **ckers?

Glad to see I am safe in the company of other Coldplay haters!

Yet the lad is bonking Paltrow, so I have to reserve judgement and take a look at where exactly I went wrong.

I've never been a fan, so have the benefit of only coming across them now and again when they're on things like this...

Tonight they just reminded me of U2.

ie. another bunch of pretentious cocks...

BB

U2 were, however, originally a visceral explosion of distaste for genuinely human sufferings in their homeland.

Coldplay, on the other hand, could cease much of the suffering of their audience by shutting the #### up.

:)

It is all in good taste.

I actually love some of their output.

Just don't feel right about getting into them whole heartedly.

Yes, some of their songs are gusset drenching.

But I go commando.

one of many cracking quotes from this link:

http://www.flavorwire.com/200333/the-30-harshest-musician-on-musician-insults-in-history#1

16. Alan McGee on Coldplay
“Coldplay are the dictionary definition of corporate rock. The singer is about as weird as Phil Collins. They are career rock personified. EMI should’ve signed Otis The Aadvark instead. At least he only sucks his thumb rather than corporate cock.”

i don't necessarily agree with some of them though! :p
provides an amusing read still :)

Coldplays' music is like the television shows that are written by marketing analysts instead of script writers. It appeals to a predetermined demographic, late 20/early 30 somethings who shop organic at Waitrose, the local farmers market and sponsor an African/South American child.
Not that there is anything whatsover wrong with that, it's all just a bit soulless.

Back