sports direct.

but aren't u.s. sales staff, like many other service staff, paid on a commission basis? so it is worth their while to aknowledge your existence. not that its a bad thing by any means.

the aforementioned john lewis group profit share with all employees and it cant be a coincidence that they have the best levels of customer service and service recovery that i have ever experienced.

gavinda":3lmhzj7t said:
but aren't u.s. sales staff, like many other service staff, paid on a commission basis? so it is worth their while to aknowledge your existence. not that its a bad thing by any means.

the aforementioned john lewis group profit share with all employees and it cant be a coincidence that they have the best levels of customer service and service recovery that i have ever experienced.

That's why I always shop at Waitrose. I haven't had to abandon my trolley , mid shop, in a teenage tantrum, once!
Their car insurance, though, is a different matter altogether...

well their delivery sucks balls. late every time for us. of course that also means £10-20 discount the next time. every time. :D

i think i worked out that between compo and credit card vouchers they payed for my tv,blu ray and wall mount.

which of course i bought from them :LOL:

BIt posh waitrose though? What is their own brand stuff like? (WE like sainsburys own stuff).
I mean if they can be late for you they can be late for me.

Not posh at all, just a better quality me thinks. Much smaller range follows of own brand and maybe 1 or 2 branded alternatives so it's much easier to compare and also to find stuff. They also have a much wider range of stuff in store so if you like your food you'll be happy. A friend did a
Comparison and it was barely more expensive than tesco so it's not that bad and you don't need to deal with common people.

No I'm not a snob, and I'm not posh, I just don't like to deal with mouth breathers, the terminally unwashed and those that can't controll thier children [/sweepingstatement]

yeah, plus it's a lot easier to follow a budget online. my wine expenditure is nil on our 'online' shops but instore i see those £10 'bargain' wines and budget explodes :LOL:

Last time I was in Sports Direct it took 15mins for some spotty, grumpy oik to even ask if I needed help after I'd been stood with some trainers in my hand trying to catch their eye. After finding they didn't have my size in most of what I was interested in I went to pay for a couple of bits only to be at the back of a huge line as there was only one person on the till. I put the items on the floor and walked out.

Back