at what point do you leave neg feedback on ebay?

Sorry for confusion, poor use of punctuation! For clarity: I wouldn't dream of bidding on an item I know I can't pay for immediately, UNLESS I have contacted the seller and OK'd it with them first and agreed a payment date, BEFORE I put in a bid :D

Even though you can leave 'positive with a negative comment' at first glance the buyer still keeps their 100%feedback

THere's really not a lot you can do; you can't make him pay. Ask him to cancel the transaction , so you don't have to pay ebay fees, and move on. You could leave angry feedback, but it will be removed- so reallygo to town :twisted: , or just leave it factual. :roll:

within an hour of starting the resolution thing he paid :LOL:

funny thing is i told him before starting the resolution thing that if he didn't pay that day i wouldn't beable to get to the post office for 2 days because of my shift work, so i got paid and now he has to wait!

karma! :LOL:

I should add that whilst most of us are now 'online' 24/7 with smart phone apps, there are still some jobs where phones and any form internet access is simply off limits, sometimes for days on end. It's not necessarily always as simple as being a non paying shyster! ;) But good communication is paramount! :D

yeah you're right, for example i'm not supposed to have my phone with me on the chemical plant ;)

that said, if you bid and win you should pay (i think) with in 24 hours and if you're short of funds a PM goes a long way to not pissing off the seller, he waited about 4 days before responding to my PM's and twice sent invoice and only responded when i said i'd leave negative feedback etc, you shouldn't have to threaten someone into paying for something that they bidded on and agreed to buying.

poor show by this chap in this case.

Latest posts

Back