SOLD: New Thomson Elite Setback Seatpost (black)

Rolling Thunder

Retro Guru
As New Thomson Elite Setback Seatpost (black) - 27.2mm diameter / 330 mm length

This was bought earlier this year for a build, but the colour didn't fit. It's been sitting snugly in a wardrobe ever since! It was fitted, looked at, then removed. I didn't sit on it or ride it. It's pristine, but I can't call it BNIB because it was fitted! No scratches or blemishes.

Asking £40 posted... Other items here: http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... 07#1645807

Please PM me.
Payment by Paypal GIFT.
Will post abroad at cost.

thomson2.jpg

thomson1f.jpg

thomson3.jpg

Back to square one on the groupset! The Campy Athena Alloy Groupo arrived and ended up going on my Ridley Phaeton (below)! I'm torn between piecing together an old 8 speed groupo or going for a modern groupo.

To top it up, the Ridley Noah frame and wheels I've been saving and waiting on for 2-3 years arrived, so I need to offload my Pina and all the other bits I'v got knocking about.

I've decided that the Master Olmypic will be a Christmas present, by which time I hope to have pieced together a groupset for her. The frame is just too nice for me to do it without thinking!

rph5.jpg

But in happier news OldMutha, I now have the stem and bars I wanted for the Colnago build!

A pantographed Italian colours quill stem, and 44cm Gimondi bars.

The seatpost is a toss up between the two in this photo, bot of which are positively and droolingly delicious!

A Velo Orange Grand Cru Seatpostor a Nitto Lugged Seatpost?

colnagopinsstembars.jpg

Back