gibbles new bike /thing

Can you do a report then please. I've always found these interesting.

Before and after pics would be good if you are doing mods. Especially if you're fitting Mavic mechs. Somehow SSC mechs would be kind of 'fitting' on a thing like that.

no ssc but a short cage version of this....plus a mavic starfish trip;e up front...i may even do a video if the weather is nice

Attachments

• bb_mavic_841.jpg
    bb_mavic_841.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 728
brilliant!.....they look a hoot to ride!.....supposed to be fast too with less air to shift.....nice big, bright flag now gibb, nice and safe when behind those hedges!.... :D

Must admit, I admire you're dedication to biking. I really do like the fact that if you can't go a normal bike, you have just found a bike you can go. I think that's cool.

Still think SSC kit would be good on a bike like that though:Beautifully and elegantly industrial. Like little pieces of engineering art.

Very interested in how you get on with the project though.

the fun i had getting a bb to fit ...i could write a book on that one...got me a nos record bb from the mid 80s with the right taper and length...

gibbleking":1noscinv said:
bum...i knew i forgot something....where would i get a flag thingy

Don't forget the long red arm on the road side to keep the cages at a distance as they overtake

I have a mate who's fitting some bonnet mounted rockets .no sucker is going to overtake me...

I do need a flag pole thingy though. do halfords sell them....

Back