Klein Quantum Pro Restoration; updates

Subscribing! Looking forward to some daylight pics :)

home and build begins

bare naked lady! The color turned out great, although a bit more 'periwinkle' than blue. but that actually works out as it was originally 'blast berry'

Attachments

• bnl5.jpg
    bnl5.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 2,130
  • bnl4.jpg
    bnl4.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 2,130
  • bnl3.jpg
    bnl3.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 2,130
  • pwbb.jpg
    pwbb.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 2,130
  • bnl2.jpg
    bnl2.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 2,130
  • bnl1.jpg
    bnl1.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 2,130
the seat post is getting changed out also to a US made omni carbon setback....love the Thomson, but time for a change. sticking with the Campy record 8 speed....although went with the dura-ace front derailleur as I never could find a 34.9 Campy clamp-on

that's coming together nicely!
what size tyres are you using?

Is that a nice R spec volvo i see in the background?
I always wanted a Green 850 T5-R Estate (wagon), or a V70 R but went practical and got a SAAB instead!

I ride schwalbe 28's...always have ridden large tires. Contrary to popular belief, actually get a smaller road contact with the bigger tires.

good eye....it is indeed an VR....and tweaked......but this is the wrong forum for that... :) but suffice it to say, it isn't stock....

cables and seat pots in today! finish the build tonight

it is finished! but no pics.....it has not stopped raining here in NC. finished the bike in time to start on the ark....

trying to track down good deals on the ten speed currently.....starting with going back to my beloved tubulars....these clinchers have been great, but miss those tubulars

Back