Hmmm parcel returned today (not at all happy)

johnnypie13

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Can believe this but i had a parcel returned today as it had some sellotape on a couple of the stamps

can this be right ??

argh trying not to swear ******* post office

Yes. the post office will return as they will say they are used stamps that you are reusing.

I always use paper glue as i had some one send me some thing and i had to pay the postage as they had used tape on the stamps.
Also watch out for pen marks on stamps that haven't been franked as this de-values the stamps and you can't reuse them.

A lot of this depends on the sorting office staff.

I have packadge that was returned to UK and the seller tould me that he didnt got anything.

Or I lost it :roll: or where the hell do they go??
Did any one ever got anything returned back to UK(beside this issue) again and from another country?

Nuno

nogueira.nuno":153ssvpe said:
I have packadge that was returned to UK and the seller tould me that he didnt got anything.

Or I lost it :roll: or where the hell do they go??
Did any one ever got anything returned back to UK(beside this issue) again and from another country?

Nuno

Yes i have. I bought a pair tires from your country. Returned by GB post office due to incorrect address. The seller resent them with the same address they arrived just 3 weeks late.
I've had parcels returned to me or back to the seller on 4 occasions all down to courier claiming poorly written address.

My problem is that the UK seller says that he didn't received nothing so...

I "have" to believe because I can't "ask" the Royal Mail where is the parcel :roll:

nogueira.nuno":2xxp5upz said:
My problem is that the UK seller says that he didn't received nothing so...

I "have" to believe because I can't "ask" the Royal Mail where is the parcel :roll:

If you have a proof of sending then can you claim from your post office? They will then claim from the British post office. The costs etc

Back