For Sale 1 Yellow Jersey slightly tainted

fatterry

Dirt Disciple
For Sale

1 of a collection of yellow jerseys acquired in the last month. Slightly tainted with testosterone and leaves a funny taste in the mouth when worn.

God I hope that Landis proves to be clean, it's the last thing competetive cycling needs at the moment. 1 minute we're busy hailing one of the best rides in TdF history and now we'll have to justify our sport to every loud mouth football fan in the pub!

Interested to see how it pans out. Really hope Floyd isn't a cheat.

Also interested to see what happens to the other 150 or so other sportsmen (including some world cup players) implicated in operation puerto or whatever it was called...

one US sprinter has now been caught .

if landis gets banned 2 years that will be the end for him I think .

Tell me about it! Chief Officer in Merchant Navy, only support a football team as it makes being in the Mess when Sky Sports news is on less suicide inducing than it is normally! Watched whole tour, was videoed by long suffering wife, only to hear the news BEFORE watching the last 4 stages!

Is this the price of exposure for our sport? If MTB was that big in 1995 would Tomac be on the back pages of the sun (Hans Rey probably was on something, Jez Avery definately was!).

I am a big fan of 1980's motorsport and the three best championships were killed by controversey before the decade was out, Gp A touring cars because of post race re-classification. Gp B rallying beacuse of safety concerns and Gp C endurance (LeMans) racing because of technical infringment leading to (you guessed it) post race re-classification.

This must be sorted out or the pro tour series is finished, and with it the professional road racing sport in general. Imagine, kill F1 and see how long Formula 3 lasts!

Pete, angry and disappointed... :?

B sample is positive too . and he has been sacked .

surely it is the end for him with a 2 year ban coming up .

Back