Rocky Mountain Blizzard 1994 - Update 26.01.13

Andy your in big trouble posting photos of Evies favourite bag and shoes,cadburys buttons for her when you pick it up or else :D

Thought you'd appreciate the Plug anonymously...I was going to ask if the Peppa Rucksack came as a Marketing Freebie...I'm sure I can stretch to more than a bag of buttons...

The frame was collected this week. Just tried to wait for a break in the clouds to get some more Pics. A HUGE AMOUNT OF CREDIT as to how this now looks goes to 'Andy Perks' of 'Bournville Frameworks.' Has done an absolute Top Job! with the prep, paint & decal application. Cannot recommend him highly enough! Big Thanks Andy!!

Pearly White. Stands out Lurrvely in the Sun. Just hope the Pics slightly do it justice? It's smooth as a baby's Ass!

HeadTube.jpg

BlizzardDecal.jpg

RockyDecal.jpg

Smooth_as_3.jpg

RockyDrop.jpg

Smooth_as_2.jpg

Smooth_as_1.jpg

BossMask.jpg

P2s_2.jpg

P2s_1.jpg

Blizzard

Looks stunning that paint, good job for persisting with it. My own personal view would not have been P2's though. RM used Tange or Syncros rigid forks. A nice set of white Tange big forks would look the dogs.

Cheers! It's come out Great! Appreciate what you're saying ref the forks. My budget & time initially never was looking at Syncros, yet I dare say I could have scored a pair after all of this time. However, Steve on here has a couple of RM's with P2's which sold me & they look really nice, not out of place at all & I know P2's have a good feel to them. TBH I almost bought the Tange Forks, yet didn't like the curve on them. Preferred the Straight leg...

Andy, I have two sets of RM Tange forks if you ever change your mind about putting a set on your Blizzard. One's a like-new take off from a teal 95 Equipe I think, the other is a black one off a 92 Experience. ;)

But like you, I'm happy with the black P2s on my 95 Blizzard, especially since I put on a matching Velocity stem

BTW, your Blizzard is PURDY! :cool:

Cheers Frank! I'll keep you in mind as always...I'll get it built soon and see how it goes? If it doesn't feel right on the front (as if I'd know) I'll look into playing with forks...

Wow! That looks insane! :cool: I can't believe that's the same frame I sold you...

I'm actually waiting for a train in the same small town in the middle of Sweden that I originally bought the bike from a few years ago. Makes me feel all nostalgic, but seeing what you've had the patience to do I'm glad it's in your hands :D

Cheers!
Neil

Back