Olympic Gold, US Open, Wimbledon and now the US Open Again!

No, I reckon he broke my serve, but I am being a whining bitch about it. In the only way I can emulate my heroes.

One thing is for sure, playing three days in a row would have taken it out of Murray, so I am delighted that never happened.

It is quite funny hearing the interviews with players regarding Nadal's exit.

Only Federer admitted 'laughing for ten minutes' after watching Nadal go out.

He claimed it was because it was so ridiculous, but I felt it may also be something of a relief for him to know if he got past the number one he would not have to face Nadal.

Murray had a couple of good matches early on, I just hope that he has not lost his mojo this week. Always hoping he is not going to suffer injury, but we may never know as he seems to be suffering all the time.

Fingers crossed.

well, that match proved one thing for me...............

With a red hot poker (metaphoric) up his ass, Murray can 'achieve'... :cool:

roll on the next round, I just hope he can hit it a bit nearer the baseline by then... :D

It's a tough call to predict if he'll beat Tsonga, but then he's got Federer or Djokovic, who are both playing very well indeed.

Made me think yesterday - IF Murray gets to the final, does he have the minerals to go for glory. The pressure on him would probably be immense, and actually winning a GS final might just be beyond him, mentally? who knows.

Typical that Britain gets it's best tennis player for god knows how long and he just happens to pop up at the time 3 of the best players ever are around.

nice to see his emotion when realisation sank in, hope he can focus and recover in time for Sunday.

Federer will be like a man possessed in trying to grab his 7th

Back