Beyond The Granny (Ring) - MM Thread

Easy_Rider":2epjhtu6 said:
Actually looking at the forecast I might just bring a boat, raincoat and a crate of beer and sod the cycling off

I'm thinking that my air bed is essentially a lilo so can just float around on that. Bringing my off-road running trainers though, can just run it with bike over shoulder.

Really concerned about getting car on/off field without getting stuck. Pondering leaving car really near gate or just outside gate to avoid issues.

Woody":p5bn8cwq said:
What a bummer Dave :( Hope the scan goes ok. I'll dedicate a lap to you and do it at your pace , a 3 hour lap for me ...cool ! :LOL:
I've a good mind to come down and hit you with my scanner !! ;)

EarlofBarnet":2j7gmhs3 said:
Easy_Rider":2j7gmhs3 said:
Actually looking at the forecast I might just bring a boat, raincoat and a crate of beer and sod the cycling off

I'm thinking that my air bed is essentially a lilo so can just float around on that. Bringing my off-road running trainers though, can just run it with bike over shoulder.

Really concerned about getting car on/off field without getting stuck. Pondering leaving car really near gate or just outside gate to avoid issues.

Don't worry too much mate, the Retro camping is close to a hard track, so you could leave you car by this, or camp close to the hard track and and park on the level.

EarlofBarnet":307hlpse said:
Easy_Rider":307hlpse said:

I'll be in my legacy so I can haul anyone out who gets stuck. Since you are bringing those trainers would you want to volunteer for the 1st lap?

Latest posts

Back