1995 Yeti ARC repair / restoration build - COMPLETE July 2nd

I have a third turquoise/blue Moby post on the way, hopefully it's nicer than the first and maybe just a tad less blue...

I think I found a turquoise Ringle stem, so that will just about do it. I'd rather not, but in a pinch I'll anodize the silver one.

A quick update.

Ringle stems, cable guides and some other misc pieces are getting anodized and should be ready by this weekend. Then it's a mad dash to finish the bike and get it delivered before too much spring/summer has gone by.

Hope to have some more pics this weekend!!

Silverfish":2s3xdop6 said:
Just been browsing build threads. How many builds have you got on the go Martin :shock:

You're a machine!

Yeah, I have 3-4 of my own and about as many customer bikes.

I have two more ARCs coming and am toying with the idea of doing a simultaneous / dueling ARC build thread.

Well, the build is finally complete. Still have to tune, maybe swap out the stem for one with a bit of rise, adjust the chainring spacing, and do a proper photo shoot.

This is definitely one of my most involved projects. It began with frame repair last October, build was finalized in February and paint completed back in May. It took four ringle posts, two sets of ringle wheels, three ringle stems, three hyperlite bars, three pairs of topline cranks and a host of M900 and other fun bits. Fortunately I have another one just like to to use the spare bits on =)

DSC_0226-vi.jpg

DSC_0227-vi.jpg

DSC_0228-vi.jpg

DSC_0229-vi.jpg

DSC_0230-vi.jpg

DSC_0231-vi.jpg

DSC_0232-vi.jpg

DSC_0233-vi.jpg

Back