WEST MIDLANDS MAYHEM TEAM NOTICE

dudes am gonna be there fri 12ish don't mind how many laps etc probably best not riding at night because let's face it i'll be quite drunk by that time(hard to belive i know) have a hope light i'll bring if anyone needs it looking foward to this
cheers
spence

spencer13":28d9y6dr said:
dudes am gonna be there fri 12ish don't mind how many laps etc probably best not riding at night because let's face it i'll be quite drunk by that time(hard to belive i know) have a hope light i'll bring if anyone needs it looking foward to this
cheers
spence

i think i will be the only sober one on sunday morning :D , and come on dave, post up a running order off the laps :D

matthew71":2mvtse9i said:
spencer13":2mvtse9i said:
cheers
spence

i think i will be the only sober one on sunday morning :D , and come on dave, post up a running order off the laps :D

Mat I understand why the interest but honestly I cannot be arsed with 2 weeks of squabbling and swapping and changing and moaning ha,ha

I really hope people are going out of their ways to grab as many lights off riding pals as possible? If we start to run quicker times than I am predicting then more people will need some sort of lights to run the dawn/dusk laps ....This is a 24 hour race after all !! ;)

daj":1w7r9nmo said:
matthew71":1w7r9nmo said:
spencer13":1w7r9nmo said:
cheers
spence

Mat I understand why the interest but honestly I cannot be arsed with 2 weeks of squabbling and swapping and changing and moaning ha,ha

I really hope people are going out of their ways to grab as many lights off riding pals as possible? If we start to run quicker times than I am predicting then more people will need some sort of lights to run the dawn/dusk laps ....This is a 24 hour race after all !! ;)

me ,rupe and james had 5 hours off your moaning saturday,so another 2 weeks wont hurt,and as for riding faster laps,you must be mad.it is going to be raining for the next two weeks. it will be a mud bath :D

I clocked at least 6 hours saturday ... I was well on form!! :cool: :LOL:

I will make a few minor adjustments and post up mid-week

What's the score with the wife and kids coming to watch, do they have to pay if the weather is crap and they don't want to camp?

Also got my hands on 100 bottles of Lucozade sport ;)

mass199":2dqnzabu said:
What's the score with the wife and kids coming to watch, do they have to pay if the weather is crap and they don't want to camp?

Also got my hands on 100 bottes of Lucozade sport ;)

Joe public can come in and out as they please including camping, there is no charge at all :cool:

Nice one with the lucozade !! Claire is sorting out the flapjacks!!

mass199":s679tr5g said:

is that 10 each ? we will be stopping every 200 meters for a pee :D

matthew71":1jdl6iyh said:
mass199":1jdl6iyh said:

is that 10 each ? we will be stopping every 200 meters for a pee :D

rb beer will see to that matty!... :D

Back