Kona's page

Here's my fire mountain

Bryan

Bryanspics458.jpg
[/img]

guybe":3fg9s8yw said:
Anthony, that's fine, not a problem, any info about Kona's you given out is always interesting and I learn some new things at your posts this year. That Kula Supreme is the biggest Kona's I have seen :shock: the rider would benefit having a smaller frame and still have the same seating/handling postion as this one and make it lighter aswell better looking bike, that is a real 'gate' bike! :)

A friend of mine has a 23.5" giant (think it's an atx840??) makes me laugh so much a giant giant! Looks like they used a kids bikes seat tube for the head tube ;) ow and it's mint and completely original even down to the brake pads and tyres, will get a picture one time

Re: Cindercone

Wold Ranger":snp6h0ve said:
Modded mid 90's 'Cone. Bob Jackson did the extensive work, all cables re routed, Hose guides added, then Custom re spray, weighes 24.3 pounds, I'm selling it if anyones interested too, see FS section.
Konacustom008.jpg

I've just bought this frame, looks like i have a lot to live up to with its (re)build :)

love it :D

konafan":oiyif3gj said:
Oh crap...it's a >97 section isn't it. Sorry.
I think all Konas are welcome in this composite thread. Anyway the OP is sadly no longer a member, and in any case he used to be broad-minded when he was.

Dr. Dews, Combo Cage, and Joe's Clips!

Although these are parts. I wanted to share my find today!
IMG_0403.jpg

IMG_0402.jpg

IMG_0401.jpg

I found them on a bike in an auction and offered some cash and the lister took my offer. I owned all of them back in 1991 but I am certain I discarded them quite some time ago! Good to have these items and maybe put them on the Hei Hei or the Exlposif!

Oh and the patch kit still has ALL the patches, glue and file!

Cool! I have a combo cage also! Looks like yours is missing the sticker from the patch box. What are the 2 small metal things though???

Back