Powerball

kaiser

Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
MacRetro Rider
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Was there a retrobiker that sold powerballs or am I imagining things? Anyone got one?

Yeah they're maddeningly addictive and a surprisingly good workout. Still haven't managed to get mine going without using the ripcord though :oops: :oops: :LOL:

I think I've found him, Neilll has a link to his ebay shop sellin them.

Bought one of these as a gift a few years ago and fancy one myself. What one would you recommend neilll?

Depends what you're using it for really...if you want to break the world speed record then a 250Hz Pro Amber is generally considered the fastest, smoothest Powerball.

If you just want a general workout then a 250Hz Regular will give you the same workout as a Neon Pro Series ball and if you're into gorilla style workouts (and have a few quid spare) then the gargantuan beast that is the 350Hz Metal is the big daddy (I sell a few of these to Motocross riders who apparently have vice like grip and need to hang on tight :LOL: )

After that it's all down to looks....a 250Hz Regular is just a plain ball in a coloured shell, no light and no counter, the Neon Pro Series all have different coloured shells and flashing LED's, as well as a six function counter/display. The Techno is just plain weird...a row of LED's are built into the rotor (spinny gyroscope thing inside) and when you get it going fast enough it will 'magically' display the score across the balls surface and the 350Hz Metal is a big, massively heavy beast....made to an amazingly high standard in mirror finish metal, complete with its own display stand.

All Powerballs WILL give you a workout and if used regularly are gonna build up your grip and forearm muscles and are great for rehabilitation or Carpal Tunnel Syndrome sufferers, artheritics etc and I sell lots to sports people of all disciplines, from golfers to archers to horse riders and rock climbers.

I also sell wrist cords (good for beginners, a Powerball dropped onto a hard surface is generally FUBAR) and Leather Pouches to protect your pride and joy ;)

Any other questions, feel free to ask....and last but not least - SHIPPING DISCOUNTS for RetroBike members :D

just dug mine out after a few months and managed an (admittedly not very sustained) 10364.

Arm feels really 'pumped up' now :shock: :LOL:

edit: 11219. need a sit down now.. :oops:

Back