1993/4 BIGFOOT Smokestone - More Blue Anno Added...

see yah tomorrow on my recently re built X1 and I'm sure there's plenty on that to keep sharp eyed punters busy :oops: ;)

I'm glad I'm not the only one who spotted the tyres, I was feeling pretty nerdish there for a minute.

Nerdish? Is that a new religion, with people who only ride bikes from the 1990's? Whatever.

Anyway, the bike looks absolutely fantastic.

Retro Spud":2g534di0 said:
see yah tomorrow on my recently re built X1 and I'm sure there's plenty on that to keep sharp eyed punters busy :oops: ;)

:LOL: I will have my magnifying glass with me ;)

GT-Steve":2g534di0 said:
sorry.. :oops:

Absolutley loving the bike. The black bars have made a massive difference.. :cool: :cool:

Nothing to apologise for Steve, they are the wrong way round - glad someone pointed it out! You have an eagle eye BTW and I am a idiot :LOL:

NeilM":2g534di0 said:
I'm glad I'm not the only one who spotted the tyres, I was feeling pretty nerdish there for a minute.

TYRES?!! - not those too? Please no!

...... goes off to the garage to check :?

Handle bar sin corrected and ridden around Surrey at the RB National :cool:

Very impressed with the bike, more than able to cope with the single track and drop-ins, smooth ride, no flex in the BB and it likes climbs - those short chain stays mean it just keeps gripping - no loss of traction (did fall off on a short sharp climb - as the bike out climbed my skills. It is going to be great in muddy conditions too I think with the traction and clearance.

A keeper I think :)

Attachments

• DSC_0037a.jpg
    DSC_0037a.jpg
    247.8 KB · Views: 523
  • DSC_0040a.jpg
    DSC_0040a.jpg
    248.8 KB · Views: 523
  • DSC_0039a.jpg
    DSC_0039a.jpg
    235.4 KB · Views: 523
gibbleking":y12l75k4 said:
what bb length are you using...mines too short......

Don't know - BB was installed in the frame - can take the cranks off tomorrow and measure it for you though.

Back