REALLY PUTS LIFE IN PERSPECTIVE!

help Mark to help them

My deepest sympathies to you and your family at this difficult time.

(cue sad music)

I am sure if we all gave a £1 a month we could make a difference not just to this chair but to garden furniture everywhere. Just a small amount could make a huge improvement to the life of a chair.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

SEE what happens when you leave God's own county! ;)

Seriously though mate, that sucks. Hope it is all sorted out soonest.

pete_mcc":1w8osxzh said:
And where the hell are Bono, Bob Geldoff, Angelina Jolie and their like at a time like this, eh? Swanning around Africa no doubt - they should be ashamed!

Yeah, specially Angelina! Where is she when we need her?... :LOL: :LOL:

Little Bob":2ml4i981 said:
Was it well insured?

Every cloud...

you just kno the insurence will put it down to act of god they always do even when your an atheist like me "what god i say and can i sue him unmersiful bar steward" :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

My thoughts are with you at this diificult time, if i can do anything to help you then feel free to ask not to seem to insensitive at this time of hurt but i may consider replacing that chair as its structural integraty may have been affected and therefore no longer safe for use.

earthquake

I can totally sympathize with you, as I live only 15 miles from the San Andreas fault in Marin County. It's funny, when I first saw the news about the quake in the U.K. I thought it odd, as nobody thinks about them in association with your country-the "shaky left coast" where I live has that reputation!

Back