Hope mavic wheelset (downhill) + token Nokian Gazzaloddi 3.0

Davetrials

Old School Hero
Front: grey Mavic D321 disc only rim on Hope 5 bolt Disc hub with 185 mm disc with 20mm axle, very well built, can't fault it.

Rear: grey Mavic D521 v-brake rim on Hope 5 bolt Disc hub rear + hope blue quick release (not pictured), extremely well built, all spokes tight, very smooth. (I have 185 mm and 165 mm discs for this, just can't find the bolts to put them on as have only used with v-brake)

Front tyre is a Nokian Gazzaloddi 3.0, decent nick, git of mould from shed storage can be cleaned off. Rear tyre is Tioga downhill 2.3, very good, lots of tread left.

Bombproof wheelset. 120 pounds posted to UK, Germany or France with tyres, or 100 pounds without. Paypal. More pics, details on demand and offers accepted.

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

Front is later than the rear, the difference in thickness of the hub body is the giveaway...

Rear is about 98 onwards front is a couple of years younger also has the later press in 20mm adaptors

Sorry to hijack the thread....but Owen, would you be interested in a front axle swap (should you buy these wheels)?

I am due to pick a bike up with a QR set up and I could well need set of 20mm adapters....let me know.

Back