Grello came across the pond! (my project fat chance yo-eddy)

Thank you all :D yes the smoke dart are really great and will stay on it ;) (they are despite the age very soft)

Looks amazing with the Smoke/Dart, much better!! Why not try the green hugi wheels with these tyres....? I think it would look perfect!

benbonty":3vepu597 said:
..Why not try the green hugi wheels with these tyres....?
I don't have them longer! :( (I've passed the hugis a mate who had a suitable project)

Nader":24kfgkqk said:
I don't have them longer! :( (I've passed the hugis a mate who had a suitable project)

That's a shame! To be honest perhaps the green hubs would've been a bit too much, but I think black rims would suit the bike!

benbonty":2ws8fgbq said:
.. but I think black rims would suit the bike!
My next YO will have black rims with black hubs. ;)

BikesINPortlandOREGON":2ws8fgbq said:
..I love all the stages of this build. :)
..well because a YO Eddy is a nice frame and you can just build it as you want, it will be always nice! :D

yo-eddy268.jpg

yo-eddy269.jpg

It's time for BOTM! :D;)

Actually I'm waiting for the ODI grips, then I would be ready but without them it's also nice.
..so if you like this bike and this thread with an extraordinary number of pictures :shock: (which has cost me much trouble) then please vote for it.

yo-eddy270.jpg

yo-eddy271.jpg

yo-eddy272.jpg

yo-eddy273.jpg

yo-eddy274.jpg

How did I miss this

Nader

Whicked build thread, has kept me up avidly reading.. No idea how I missed this one :oops: , only came across it having looked at this months offerings for B.O.T.M

Good luck buddy this is going to take some beating into second place

You've obviously got a passion for Photography, Many of the pictures are Art in their own right... loved the use of "Conkers" as a prop in one photo you've used in this build thread.

Back