I Got a Little Bored Today....

richmog08

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
.....so i decided to put this together (being has nobody wanted to buy the frame and forks) using some parts that i had lying around in the garage. Think it looks cool has a singlespeed. Just need to get the front canti (the V is going) and U-brake cabled up. Looking forward to riding it! :D :D

002-15.jpg

Lovely frame, but the build hurts my eyes a little. (see my signature for an original build)
Effective though and as long as it gets ridden it's good.

mynchiboy":2d4dkopl said:
Very cool.. All it needs is a bit of black tape over the '8' decal and it will be perfect ;)

Nice one! It's only took me a day to figure out what you meant. :oops:

Can't we have a separate 'SS' category so those of us who aren't into them can ignore it...

...bit blunt but not really any other way of phrasing that :?

I quite like this - not every frame is going to be restored to catalogue spec and builds like this are a great way of keeping old frames and parts in regular use.

I like the tensioner less drive train. Very clean looking. Have you used an EBB or just picked the right cog sizes?

Now you have to ride it. I like.

Just picked the right sprocket sizes and spaced it out with a load of old cassette spacers, so that i get the chainline perfect. Seems to work fine. Just need to get some wheels that are more in keeping with the frame ( plus i've sold the one's that are on it )!

Back