SURLY Pugsley black ops FAT BIKE

Its the most fun i have had on a bike in years, i look to get out as much as i can when not working or looking after the kids. It was good to get out with wadsy the other day. he had a little go and i could see a fat smile on his face.

for anyone who has not had a go on a fat bike give it a go, they are fun with a capital F and not as slow as you would imagine, they encourage the adventurer in me, always looking to find new routes and places to go. i try to ride over/through things that i would have got off or riden round on most normal mtb's.

i still understand that they are a bit like marmite, some love them and some dont ;)

stubbsy :D

definetly know what you mean....i hate marmite but love fatbikes :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

going to play on mine tomorrow......you dont ride fatbikes, you play on them :cool: :D

surly

hello just come across your thread while looking at surlys on the web, good grief i want one :shock: . how does it ride uphill and does the lack of suspension show. they look the bees knees :cool: .

cheers drew

stubbsy":3d1y6x1s said:
the silos where they used to keep the big nukes :shock: still behind 3 sets of razor wire

Think it would take more than 3 sets of razor wire to stop that beast :LOL:
Looks ace, I'd love to have a go :D

surly

got one, black ops necromancer, took it into the hills today :shock: , totally amazing, did everything my other bikes did but better. you do feel the bumps on a fast dowhill but mud and puddles are nothing :D . best bike i ve had so far even rolls well on tarmac. my sister could nt keep up on the single track and she is youger and fitter than me and usually leaves me standing. front suspension for these beasts cant be far away, this is a keeper :LOL: , long live fat bikes and dont knock it till you try it :p .

drew

Back