Funk Pro Comp NOS NEW PROJECT 3DV BUILD

It looks like at the first attempt the metal wasn't highly polished first, you an still see the machining marks (if that's what they are) in that pic you just posted.

I can't see a reason why you wouldn't name the first guy - if he hasn't done as good a job then that's his problem, maybe if he sees this he might improve his standards.

Rob Atkin":1v3ekqu6 said:
It looks like at the first attempt the metal wasn't highly polished first, you an still see the machining marks (if that's what they are) in that pic you just posted.

I can't see a reason why you wouldn't name the first guy - if he hasn't done as good a job then that's his problem, maybe if he sees this he might improve his standards.

Yes indeed the 1st attempt was down to poor prep work, and those marks aren't reflection or anything, and that is how bad the colour match was, i don't know how people can send work out like this :roll:

That is a shame, but I understand why. I have been looking forward to this for a while. Hopefully, someone will finish this project to your spec.

Back