SDW 2012 Now with date added! p5

Ok, I have decided on a date!!!

(drum roll, please......)

The 28th-29th of May (Travelling to Winchester on the 27th).

Yes, I know its during the week, but the downs get packed on the weekend, and it will be a PITA cycling 100 miles through the weekend throngs.

So who is in? We need to sort accoms in Winchester and mid-route (Amberley or thereabouts). And we need to start TRAINING! (But just imagine how fit you'll be for Mayhem?)

Doh been following this thread with anticipation ...and waiting for the date.

Im on nights for those dates.

Now if it were the 30th May to 1st...I'd be in :oops:

In the diary

Top notch dates, I've put them in my diary. I'll start the training on Wednesday with some 3000 feet descents in the French Alps. :LOL:

Unless there's a sportive on, I doubt the downs will get too busy for this in all honesty. It's only ever if there's a marathon or a ride with hundreds it becomes a nightmare.

Can't do those dates, so sadly, I'm out.

Have a great time though.

:)

Is anyone still interested in this?

I am still up for it, can change dates if need be, but still think we need to do it during the week.

Count me in

Yes, still up for this, still free those dates and have covered 200+ miles in the last week to get back into the swing of things. The last 100 have been on the Marin Muirwoods that I would use for it.

534965_10150756522618162_554103161_11126361_1983191218_n.jpg

Is it me, or is this the two days right after the SE Group National Series Ride?

Where are we with this guys?
WarpedBoy seems to have dropped off the radar a bit.

Back