USPS Trek wanted

What's reasonable for you :) it has stem, spacers, seat post. What's left is a groupset plus wheels, handle bars , tape, cables, a saddle and you are ready to go. ;)

I will amend my original post think I will keep looking for a complete bike, costs spiral far to easy building from frame with the aluminium complete bikes going for approx £400 max on ebay if a carbon model would be worth the effort starting with a frame/fork ,Sorry to mess you about and Thanks for the interest though :D

Matt_wood55":vsd6tff9 said:
You can always buy a donor bike, swap the parts onto your frame, and flog the unwanted frame at the end ??

Yeah I know but never works like that with me I end up with two more bikes!! :LOL: :LOL:

daj":2q5br321 said:
I will amend my original post think I will keep looking for a complete bike, costs spiral far to easy building from frame with the aluminium complete bikes going for approx £400 max on ebay if a carbon model would be worth the effort starting with a frame/fork ,Sorry to mess you about and Thanks for the interest though :D

No worries, I worked out the cost previously, amounted to almost 500 pounds. :)

Back