The FTW Street Bike: Fully built pics now on Page 8

I've been feeling a bit red......

The elusive Moby, re-ano'd...

re-anoMoby.jpg

Ringle cam-twists (holeys) re-ano'd..

RingleCam-twists.jpg

And the FTW cockpit continuing the theme including custom red Paul thumbie mounts :) .....

FTWCockpit1.jpg

Still waiting for the frame to be painted..... need to get the wheels built and source some other little bits and pieces to round it all off.......

Great!! The cockpit picture is awesome... What type of Race Face handlebar is that?

poweredbypies":37t7njll said:
Maybe a bit too much red? I would go with the thompson stem to break the sea of red up a bit.

It's quite deliberate actually to see if it all pulls together or looks like a dog's dinner, until it's built I can't personally pass any judgement.

poweredbypies":13e8aj1y said:
Maybe a bit too much red? I would go with the thompson stem to break the sea of red up a bit.

You have been making me think however looking at the cockpit part the plain silver branding, brake levers, thumbies and bolts break it up quite well, it will also have silver bar end caps too.

I have not re-ano'd the Moby's clamps for that very reason in the hope that it creates a balance between the cockpit, cranks/rings/bolts and the seatpost/saddle, where the saddle will be black.

poweredbypies":1psiyqbe said:

I love the red, the fact you've had most parts anodised yourself, much kudos Lee.

Back