Idiots guide.....bearing upgrades for Spesh FSRs....

fox float RPL with 1.5" stroke.
the lever cant swing round enough when mounted shaft down (so no lock out or propedal)
the valve is obscured by the linakge (BETD type) when mounted shaft up (this is my preferred set up as i can adjust lock out/rebound etc).
i put some more air in it the other night. The shock awas sitting at 150psi, so i pumped in an extra 20 to 170psi (as stated on Fox float guide thingy) :0

twain":10ws8zvn said:
fox float RPL with 1.5" stroke.
the lever cant swing round enough when mounted shaft down (so no lock out or propedal)
the valve is obscured by the linakge (BETD type) when mounted shaft up (this is my preferred set up as i can adjust lock out/rebound etc).
i put some more air in it the other night. The shock awas sitting at 150psi, so i pumped in an extra 20 to 170psi (as stated on Fox float guide thingy) :0

get a pic, it'll make this alot easier. :LOL:

here is a pic of my float R (top down)
jzcuap.jpg

as you can see the valve stem stick out at a right angle on mine.
the shock can be fitted the other way up, but the valve stem is soooooooooooo close to touching the frame it scared me a little.
the rebound dial as i said is up inside the seat tube column, and is still adjustable...just.

The valve cap comes within a nats cock of the linkage :shock: its tight alright.
That gonzo adapter looks handy,but I'm wondering if the part that fits to the original valve would clash with the linkage...?

Latest posts

Back