You may have seen this McTi Before!

Definitely a worthy new owner... ;)

Good start fella.. :cool: Only reason I never cut the steerer was because it was a brand-new one from Tim, and I couldn't bring myself to chop it, :oops:

GT-Steve":zotgqas0 said:

Good start fella.. :cool: Only reason I never cut the steerer was because it was a brand-new one from Tim, and I couldn't bring myself to chop it, :oops:

Thanks bud, glad you approve. The steerer should be trimmed up this week and the kooka rings should be on too. Im going to stick with the blue ring bolts and qr's though as the go well with the decals :cool: That seat post is a right pain to get the clamp tight on though :oops: the saddle is actually dark blue but it doesn't really show in the inside lights. I'll get some decent pics at the weekend.

nathanman":2kefxs4t said:
GT-Steve":2kefxs4t said:

Thanks bud, glad you approve. The steerer should be trimmed up this week and the kooka rings should be on too. Im going to stick with the blue ring bolts and qr's though as the go well with the decals :cool: That seat post is a right pain to get the clamp tight on though :oops: the saddle is actually dark blue but it doesn't really show in the inside lights. I'll get some decent pics at the weekend.

Yeah I'd encourage the use of washers on that seatpost bolt, and maybe even a change to a slightly longer one with an allen end..

:cool:

GT-Steve":1odf6ebq said:
Yeah I'd encourage the use of washers on that seatpost bolt, and maybe even a change to a slightly longer one with an allen end..

:cool:

Im going to have a hunt through the bolt tub and see what is available. Just need to get the forks sorted and i'll be away :cool:

Back