Friday night is nightride night!

for my sins I appear to be currently living in larkhall, not exactly sure how that happened...

anyhows, I soberer now... on my door step (or 1mile from it) I have access to quiet side of Chatelherault country park which links to Strathclyde Park (trails up the Bellshill side) and into dalziel nature reserve and the clyde walk way going all the way to lanark and onto new lanark.. so hours and hours of trails. not exactly wild single track but better than a poke in the eye. they'd actually be pretty good for night riding (although I was talking to a chap about this a month ago who night rides em regularly at night and recently got attacked by a badger :LOL: )

example follows

tour of lanarkshire sample route by gmac123, on Flickr

the above route is about 40Km/25miles, there's various shorter/long loops available. the part circled is the only road piece, although with a bit of though or planning this could be minimised / eliminated to no road.

happy to host the ride should it suit, it's pretty much all tree lined, i not sure of the damage as I've only been out on the road bike in the last few weeks.

Blairadam friday night for east coasters if anyone fancies it ?

me an mikee so far i think.

6.45ish at the carpark.

Chaps I feel rotten about this one but I'm going to cry off, too cold and shitty for me to venture too far. :(

:? working way out west tomorrow, too much driving for me, so think I'm going to chicken out and go to the pub instead

enjoy

keithyr":2ahkh2kx said:
Blairadam friday night for east coasters if anyone fancies it ?

me an mikee so far i think.

6.45ish at the carpark.
Might be there - there's a late meeting at work that i can hopefully get out of - If I'm no there by 6.50 then I'm no coming.

Back