Christmas Pudding Run 28th Dec

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it retro only as if I can make it I might want to try my new (2nd hand) xmas pressy (if I get it that is )
Matthew

As I've been asked it would be rude not too.
unless the family can think of something better (for them) for me to do.
Is the meeting point a visitors centre?
Whats usually brought along to these things?

Matthews":3o3wuiy3 said:
Is it retro only as if I can make it I might want to try my new (2nd hand) xmas pressy (if I get it that is )
Matthew

Its cool to ride retro but you don't have to, its Christmas after all ;)

Hope to see ya with ya new bike :cool:

NAILTRAIL96":1f69fpxa said:
As I've been asked it would be rude not too.
unless the family can think of something better (for them) for me to do.
Is the meeting point a visitors centre?
Whats usually brought along to these things?

Yourself, a bike and some money for the cafe afterwards ;)

Yes the meeting point is at the visitor centre and the road through Dalby Forest has a toll charge of £7.00 but I'm pretty sure that is reduced to £4.00 through the winter months. The toll fee includes parking.

I always ride singlespeed on this one as extra punishment. Due to a sick van I'm riding to work at the moment so should be reasonably match fit.

Dalby is pretty retro friendly should you take that option, but as Vern says, everyone on anything welcome. Just wrap up warm.

dalby 2011

Matthews":3qexznml said:
Matthew

run what you brung pal. retro is always good but modern is fine as long as you are there, enjoying yourself. you should find dalby with easy going terrain providing we don't see the snow of last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back