Ben Nevis circuit - 26th November - Brrrrrrr

I've a few chores to do but aim to be at the bunkhouse around 8pm tonight :D
Likely to be in silver Toyota Previa. There are two car park areas - one just as you get to the pub and another about 25 metres beyond it - I'll prob be in the second one.

A question that ought to be asked: what are folk's feelings about postponing the big run until Sunday, or do people need to be away home earlier than that would permit?

Could do a short Saturday appetizer :?

:?:

Well I've just bought a set of Sealskin socks and gloves so I want to use them, I did think doing the big run on Sunday might work but I have a feeling I'll be coming in to work at on Sunday evening :( Let's see what the Weather is like when we get there - braw and sunny here, Mikee must have his own shiteroclimate.

I'm easy, happy to discuss over several pints tonight.

Not a huge difference between the days, bar Saturday when it's pishing down, and let's face it we'll be wet no matter.

ftwill2611pt2.jpg

The Ken":3dwicvlp said:
Well I've just bought a set of Sealskin socks and gloves so I want to use them, I did think doing the big run on Sunday might work but I have a feeling I'll be coming in to work at on Sunday evening :( Let's see what the Weather is like when we get there - braw and sunny here, Mikee must have his own shiteroclimate.

think the lomonds makes the difference TK
been in wet cold fog on this side only to get up the top into bright sunshine and viceversa

has been very changable here today tho

Back