STRANGELOVE

F##k me, i couldnt find this thread when told about it, dont get over here much, now i have actually found it, im glad i did.

how are things progressing Si, im really impressed, but then you already Knew that, and further info for me as discussed...???

I know you are busy this time of year mate, but if you do have any further info mate, send me a pm, and we can get stuff moving....?

BIG RESPECT, TOP WORK.... :cool:

That frame looks sweet,and the academyh idea is just brilliant.Now I have moved and have the space for a decent workshop I can see me getting a decent lathe and a tig and brazing set up.
Cant get enough pics of people actually making things themselves,awesome work. :D :D

Dr S":2m8kpx9x said:
toons":2m8kpx9x said:
Si any more updates?
aa48762b.jpg

Interested with the Jensen Interceptor :D ... looks like an on-going restoration.

I don't think he was intending exhibiting there until next year, He hasn't officially launched the business yet and is still very much involved in the car side of things.

He's not, he bought out an automotive business and is now head honcho of a somewhat bigger outfit. He has no time for building Strangelove Bikes at the moment. He said maybe in the distant future once he's more settled into what he's now doing he might get back to frame building.

Economic realities are he needs to feed and clothe his family, pay for putting kids through uni in the future etc.

Back