Real Ale Wobble 2011

jonnyboy666":2qupoejq said:
sod the knackered car Daj! you have to be there!!! :D

We just picked up a phone message its been written off so they are taking the courtesy car back tomorrow leaving us with moondust (our knackered old diesel fiesta that dont venture out that far...it dont even have a spare wheel!! :LOL: ). Also contacted the garage who has the landy but even if we get that back it hasnt moved in 6 months!! :shock:

hmmmmmmm :?

Sadly looks like we are deff out :cry:

I will be offering this up on single track after work so speak now if interested in the accommodation :cry:

Cheers

Dave

:(

if you can't sell the accommodation will you come? seems a waste if you don't use them if it's paid for, is it a transport thing?

i'll be riding afan or cwmcarn on friday, i have 1 spare seat in the van if you want a lift, i sort of pass you on the way.

Cheers for the offer Jon , Pleased to say after the week we have had we are saying balls to it and going no matter what to just get away for the weekend :twisted:

(if you see two lost souls by a smoking silver fiesta on the way down ...take pity on them!! :LOL: )

Used to stay at Victoria Wells BITD when I went on the Wobble. Do they still have donkeys? I have a picture somewhere of one wearing someones underpants over its ears. Beware of the outdoor pool! It is next to the outside loos and is very cold if you accidently fall in.

daj":28l4nnbp said:
Cheers for the offer Jon , Pleased to say after the week we have had we are saying balls to it and going no matter what to just get away for the weekend :twisted:

(if you see two lost souls by a smoking silver fiesta on the way down ...take pity on them!! :LOL: )

:cool: :cool: :cool: :D :D :D

Anyone have any idea it takes to do the 35 miler is it suitable for a couple of overweight irregular bikists?

i would say that only the really hard people do that milage! the last 2 years i think we have done about 15 miles on the saturday, it's a mass start so that slows things down but also the hills are long and grinding and some of the downhills are technical and slow.

it is a very good route though, i think we are usually in the pub for the apres ride drink around 4 and we start at 10 so that gives you an idea. we don't go belting off, just take a comfortable ride round as i am far from flying at the mo.

i consider this a social ride so i do it at a gentlmans pace ;)

indeed. I *think* ededwards and I did the long route one year. It was long. And hard. And very wet.

I am happy to chill and take it easy on the short route this year :D

Latest posts

Back