ROX T shirts

rox

i remember the old ROX tees i had one with 'take it out and play with it' on the back..... like the page before... wish i still had it but that was some 12 years ago now at least as i was at school still......

I still have this one which is one of the later designs. Didn't see so much of them after this one came out. Used to have one or two others BITD but I think they fell apart through wear! I remember a blue one that was never off my back for a good while.

IMAG0061.jpg

Jesus these take me back.
Had a couple of T's and a pair of shorts, One long sleeved T had the glow in the dark print on it,
Now saddly gone, Worn to destruction though.

I had the 'gravity' one 'I fought the law' ... all too often the law DID win :LOL: :oops:
also had (may still have somewhere) a light blue one with just a plain rectangle ROX logo on the back.

I just had a look at copywrite laws, if I understand it correct, we can reproduce some legaly in 50-70 years :cry:

I'm not sure copyright law is something Rox ever worried about

Interesting thought, I hadn't considered that, did the X files people or The Clash or someone sue them and kill off the company? where did they go?

I'm sure I remember someone getting after them, possibly MacDonalds? Not sure it got as far as court but I think they were asked politely to stop it!

Back