5th & 6th Nov..

BobCatMax":1r2yhy88 said:
try here

not sure if it'll work as it's a private track on the site.

basically it's just up from Arundel - Whiteways cafe in Bury woods.

3.4 miles :shock: you do laps I guess?

seems I have missed this one anyhow, as I had to work.........!! :roll:

Yes thanks, the trails were not a dirty as we feared we did the first loop as a 3 then 3 more joind us whilst we were having a break so we didi a little loop, The leaf cover on teh cround is making trail finding interesting at times.

:LOL:

@bluedazzler - not quite. there's a dearth of trails in Bury woods. many forgotten and hundreds we don't know about, but a few that we do. it really is a maze of singletrack, fireroads and brush. great great fun.

GreenRabbit and I ended up 12 miles in, and Danno 10 (we snuck an early trail in, as we've been piecing together new ones when we go up)

Wu casually rolled into the carpark to say hello just after Danno, and we talked bollocks for a while, but he had to head back, so the three of us rode out into the woods..

Wet muddy trails, though not as bad as we were expecting. Joined some lovely loops up together. We're gradually putting together one long ride, that has a nice flow to it, rather than coming back to the same staging point.

After we'd done the well known singletrack section that's incorporated in the Arundel loop we headed back to the Café for some coffee, where we joined by DA-EVO, DA-EVO jnr and D's mate, Haze. We did some catching up and decided to head back out for another loop and some freshly discovered trails..

A good day had by all :)

3findacaf.jpg

**edit**

route added for Danno and bluedazzler here

BobCatMax":2zjgi86o said:
... stuff ...

A good day had by all :)

3findacaf.jpg

Yes it was a great day and isn't that wood just full of nice little routes that are slowly revealing themselves :)

Great Pic as well, not sure I went down that bit.

I think you probably joined it half way down. it's the route from half way along the field edge.

Trying to find this point from that opening in the hedge has been the pain in our @rse

Back