87 Cannondale- Finished at last!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Dr S":90rrrm07 said:
Bloody hell Stew, that takes me right back. Its a dead ringer for my first ever 'dale- black with gold, flexstem, black XT post, even had richey tom slicks on for a while (still have em too!). Only difference is mine had Switchblades on the front.
Some shitbag stole it and my beloved '81 RS2000 back in 92 :cry:

mint mate-lets have it finished soon eh!

Heres one you may like then....

Sorry for the thread jack :oops:

Its the other halfs dads....

Attachments

• 29122007007 (Medium).jpg
    29122007007 (Medium).jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 1,001
Dr S":4kz5d2qd said:
Bloody hell Stew, that takes me right back. Its a dead ringer for my first ever 'dale- black with gold, flexstem, black XT post, even had richey tom slicks on for a while (still have em too!). Only difference is mine had Switchblades on the front.
Some shitbag stole it and my beloved '81 RS2000 back in 92 :cry:

mint mate-lets have it finished soon eh!

Heres one you may like then....

Sorry for the thread jack :oops:

Its the other halfs dads....

Attachments

• 29122007007 (Medium).jpg
    29122007007 (Medium).jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 999
Thats a nice old thing and was going well in Dalby on the RAC. Is he doing any of the Historic series this year? If so pop over and say Hi- we're running a couple of cars this year and will be kicking about.

Stew- those gold XCs would look ace on yours- I saw them last night and wished I had something to put them on. Go on have a bid :LOL: :LOL:

Dr S":ybo95h0a said:
Thats a nice old thing and was going well in Dalby on the RAC. Is he doing any of the Historic series this year? If so pop over and say Hi- we're running a couple of cars this year and will be kicking about.

Stew- those gold XCs would look ace on yours- I saw them last night and wished I had something to put them on. Go on have a bid :LOL: :LOL:

Not sure what hes doing this year.

Last time we went to see her olds there was a 1275gt mini, a nova, a fiat strada, a nissan micra and the rs2000 on the drive as well as a few others under wraps around the garden and in the garage....I would guess hes gonna be busy but I know he also teaches at bill Gwynne's rally school, so he may not have the time.

Back