The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
RMJJ":18rnkchz said:
come on guys......
Whats my Stumpy worth (posted above)
and is anyone interested in it? :D

Think Makster had his for sale for a while at £150 so about that I would guess. Say £125-170.

1994 Kona Firemountain Frame

I have a pretty chipped 1994 Kona Firemountain frame, roughly how much is it worth?

Attachments

• Image0915.jpg
    Image0915.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 980
  • Image0916.jpg
    Image0916.jpg
    172.2 KB · Views: 980
Maybe around the £30 mark? It's a lower end frame (although still rides very well) and most people would want to respray that and factor it into the cost.

Thanks. In that case I think I will probably keep it for a retro project. I have a far from retro 2008 Firemountain Deluxe to ride in the mean time.

Do you think I would be able to get stickers for it if I were to respray?

Attachments

• Image0921.jpg
    Image0921.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 959
Sure you can - there's a member on here called gil-m who does repro decals. There are plenty listed on ebay too if you search.

Hi.. Toying with the idea of selling a set of wheels. Blue Sun M14A rims on blue Hope hubs with blue X-lite skewers (the ones with the removable sticks) and grey Specialized Ground Control tyres (one tyre is shot but sourcing replacement).. Front wheel is snowflaked. Cost me an arm and a leg circa '94... Wondering if they're worth owt nowadays or do i somehow remove blue anodising from rims and keep em?

Trek zx8500

How much is this bike worth? I have had it for a while and am thinking about selling it :)

Attachments

• trekbikefrontview_156.jpg
    trekbikefrontview_156.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 887
  • trekbikesideview_193.jpg
    trekbikesideview_193.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 887
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back